10/31/11

HALLOWEEN!

I don't know about you guys, but I love decorating for holidays...for a low price of course! So if you're having a Halloween party tonight and need some last minute decorations, check out this website!

CLICK HERE! ...for some easy and cheap ways to make decorations!

Now for my favorite part of Halloween...COSTUMES! While I was crying over the Gators loss to the Bulldogs, My parents were sending me pictures of the Halloween party they were at...But, the Halloween party had some rules...you had to go dressed as someone who had been nominated or won and Emmy...My parents were partying and I wasn't...there's something wrong with that! HAHA! But take a look at these pics...All of these costumes were made from things you can find at home...except maybe the wigs!

So first...John Denver!

Second...50 Cent!

Third...my parents, Carrie Underwood and Tom Jones

 Last...Cindy Lauper!


So if you don't have a costume yet for tonight, look around the house and see what you have!! I guarantee you will be able to throw something together! If worst comes to worse, put a white sheet over your head, cut some holes for you eyes and mouth and go as a ghost!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment