10/12/11

Canvas Art

If you've ever looked for a canvas painting to use as decoration, you've probably noticed that they aren't cheap...they're actually pretty expensive....UNLESS you look at the right place!

Here is the canvas that I have in my bedroom...
I got this canvas at Michael's craft store on sale for $15!!! Always go to the sale aisle first! To top it off, I am a substitute teacher, and Michael's gives teacher discounts....so on top of this awesome price, I got an extra 15% off. Originally, this canvas was about $35. Yes, that's more than 50% off. Michael's always has some great stuff on sale. Take a look!
Next, here is the canvas I have in my living room....
To me, It's a beautiful scenic painting of Italy...I got this canvas at Big Lots for $20. You can't really tell by the picture, but the size of the canvas is HUGE. It takes up a lot of space on my wall which was what I was going for.  A canvas this size usually runs for about $60. No thanks, I'll keep my canvas from Big Lots for $20. Big Lots also has some great home decorating stuff so check that out after you go to Michael's!

No comments:

Post a Comment