10/3/11

Candle Love

I love candles.  Two summers ago, I walked into my best friend Katie's house in Philly, PA and smelt one of the best smells ever (this sounds weird, I know). It was the magnificent scent of Coconut Banana. To my surprise, there was a mason jar candle all the way in the other room that my nostrils fell in love with.  Mama Paula (Katie's Mom) promised me she would buy me some candles next time she went down to the Jersey Shore, since there was a candle shop there that sold "Our Own Candle Company" candles....In the fall, I was given a little gift bag with 2 of my favorite scented candles...

Every since then, I have collected a few more of these...
These are GREAT little centerpieces for a kitchen table, a coffee table, or in the bathroom...they're also great as gifts! They come in all different colors and all different scents. A 13 oz. Mason jar candle sells for about $5.00 which is very cheap compared to Yankee Candle that can sell for up to $25.00! And you have my word for it that these "Our Own Candle Company" candles all smell AWESOME. So next time your nostrils are craving a delicious scent,  CLICK ON THIS LINK to go to the website to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment